Ever have those days where you KNOW you need to put makeup on in an effort to not scare the small children you may see at the grocery store? I tend to have those a lot...so today I thought I'd share the makeup I gravitate toward when I literally have five or ten minutes to throw some products on my face.
I'm sure this isn't really unique to me, I know the staples in a pinch for most everyone who wears makeup are some foundation, mascara, lipcolor, etc. I tend to spend more of my time covering up my acne and hyperpigmentation so I'm usually pretty haphazard with my brows, mascara etc. But you can't always have a flawless face. Some days my main goal is to just NOT look like a corpse...
I also was too lazy to search for batteries for my camera, and my iPhone just happened to be next to me instead. It was just one of those days you guys.
(Natural light)
(Clearly NOT natural light)
THE GOOD STUFF:
Face:
Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation
NYX HD concealer
NYC Sunny bronzer
MAC Warm Soul blush
Brows:
Elf eyebrow kit in medium
Eyes:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Covergirl Lash Exact mascara
L'oreal Voluminous mascara
Lips:
MAC Creme Cup
Also, shout out to my cool wolf shirt I got from Pac Sun for $2
xxx
Becca
I love this au natural look! So fresh!
ReplyDelete