Bonjour blogger friends,
My name's Becca and I am excited, anxious and a bit nervous really, to start this blog! I graduated with my journalism degree last May and have since been, how do I put this...wandering. I made a big change in my life and moved to the Bay Area to work at a high-tech PR firm two weeks after I graduated. I was so miserable and was feeling a lot of regret that I made such a big decision with such little thought. After a few months of stress and tears, I finally ended up back in my college town because I just love it so damn much. So now, here we are!
In reality I'm much like other 22-year-olds--not really having a clue what we want, or giving a shit about the questionable choices we can sometimes make in total disregard of the consequences to follow. (I say that now, but any time someone gives me some condescending lecture about my age, I am defensive and use big words and eloquent phrases to compensate).
What I do know is, I love beauty and fashion and the last few years have constantly found myself watching YouTube videos and stalking blogs, completely avoiding my actual work. So I thought...all of these other people are blogging...why can't I? I mean, I am the one with the journalism degree, right?
So here I am, still wandering a bit but perhaps with a little more regard of where I may be headed. Wander with me if you wish!
No comments:
Post a Comment