Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Manicure Monday - Nude & Sparkle

I had a nice little Monday last night including my man friend, House of Cards on Netflix (if you haven't seen this yet you're not living correctly), Sleepytime tea and a manicure!

This choice of colors was SO weird for me, but I love the way it turned out. I love my black nail polish more than anything, but when black chips, it chips badly. I felt the need to do something girly and pretty afterwards

 (Luna always has to be in same room as me and she frequently photobombs...)

 

I usually don't go for nudes and beigey pinks on my nails, but for some reason I was really envisioning a nice nude with some sparkle so this is what I chose! I love the color of Samoan Sand but it is a little sheer for my taste. I can imagine that makes it versatile though, for those who just want a sheer wash of color on their nails! I had to use 3 coats to gain my desired color payoff. 

I'm also really not one for glitter or sparkle so this manicure was REALLY out of my comfort zone. But there's just something about a silver glitter accent nail that makes my hands and nails look so good. I love this Revlon polish too, it's just too pretty.



xxx
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment